Ultherapy Prime is a non-surgical skin-lifting treatment that uses ultra-focused ultrasound to heat and tighten deep tissue layers and stimulate collagen. The results can last for 2 years.
Singapore aesthetic clinics charge minimally $2,700 in for lower face only, $3800 for full face, which is damn pricey. I enquired with JB clinics instead.
The Ritz Clinic replied me the quickest with a promotion of RM3888 (SGD1222) for Ultherapy Prime 400 shots + 4 free sessions of HIFU 400 shots. Additional shots can be discussed during consultation. It’s less than half the price of Singapore’s and super worth it, so I made an appointment the next day.
The Ritz Clinic outlet I chose was at Taman Pelangi, so I took bus J22 from JB Sentral to Plaza Pelangi. I paid RM1.50 in cash for bus fare and the entire journey was 20 minutes.
I accidentally alighted one bus stop earlier 😂. The bus should have drove pass the mall on the right before stopping at the bus stop named Plaza Pelangi.
It was my first time at Plaza Pelangi, which was surprisingly quiet and empty. There were familiar shops like Watsons, Guardian, CS Fresh, but I didn't find any restaurants I fancied.
They offer many interesting dim sum dishes that I haven't seen before in Singapore, like fried durian bao and red wine bao! Prices are under RM8.90 (SGD2.80).
Passed by this wall mural while walking towards the clinic.
I headed to another restaurant for desserts before my appointment. 😂 This one is Tata Nyonya by Tang Ren. I ordered cendol and camelia oolong tea for RM9.50 (SGD3) each after walking under the hot sun. The tea tasted pretty bland because I'm too used to the sweeter version from Chagee.
After registering with my passport, their attentive staff Chloe provided comfortable slippers and led me to this waiting area.
Doctor's consultation (5 min)
During consultation with Dr. Nazihah, I explained concerns with my lower face, particularly my saggy skin, heavy howls, and mild double-chin. She was very professional and patient, explaining in detail what my root problems were and how her treatments worked. She recommended Ultherapy Prime to target my skin and muscles + Density to stimulate collagen for firmness to fill in the dents.
Price consultation (5 min)
After consultation, Chloe went through the pricing with me in the waiting area. I paid RM8776 (SGD2,760) for both Ultherapy Prime + Density, and was gifted 4 free sessions of HIFU 400 shots and 7 free facial masks. It was super worth it?!?! If I had bought the same package in Singapore + 4 HIFU sessions, it would have cost double!
Ultherapy Prime: Pre-treament (25 min)
Chloe covered my hair with a head cap and tucked me under a cosy blanket. She gently cleansed my face, being careful not to smudge my eye makeup. Then she took a "before" photo of me against a white wall, and applied numbing cream to my lower face. Since she let me decide where to wait for 20 minutes, I chose to lie down comfortably in the same room. 😂Ultherapy Prime (30 min)
Dr. Nazihah was very gentle when administering the treatment. After applying a generous amount of ultrasound gel on my face, she glided the hand piece on my cheeks first > jowls > double-chin. There was a mild tingly feeling, but no pain at all!
After Dr. Nazihah treated one side of my face, I could see an instant lift in the mirror. It was pretty impressive. It will take 2-3 months for collagen to build up to see the full result. Chloe was also very sweet and stood by my side to checked in on me frequently.
Ultherapy Prime: Post-treatment (25 min)
Ultherapy Prime: Post-treatment (25 min)
Chloe helped to wipe away the ultrasound gel off my face before applying a hydrating facial mask for 20 minutes to ease the redness, since doctor mentioned my skin is pretty dry and sensitive.
Density: Pre-treatment (5 min)
Chloe placed a grounding electrode pad against my lower back. It is better to wear shirt and pants instead of a flare dress like me because of skin exposure LOL. This pad helps to direct energy back to the device through a complete electrical circuit for safe treatment, and acts as a cooling mechanism to reduce heat on the face.
Density (30 min)
Dr. Nazihah did the treatment for me again, and this one felt more comfortable. There was only a warm sensation throughout, except for mild discomfort at my jaw area. She only treated my lower face, particularly my nasolabial folds. Same with Ultherapy Prime, full results will appear after 2-3 months.
Post-treatment (10 min)
Chloe cleansed my face one last time, applied serum and sunscreen on my face, and took some "after" photos. Then she waited for me at the waiting area, offered me a free drink, and explained the post-treatment care, including avoiding scrubbing, exfoliation, sauna, heat exposure for seven days. We compared our "before" and "after" photos and there was indeed a difference!
Thank you The Ritz Clinic for addressing my concerns and treating me so well! 😄






.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment